Pages

Anja's Artblog

Thursday 24 March 2011

VERTIGO-Comic

About two years ago the German metal band VINDER asked me to illustrate a comic for their new concept album VERTIGO that contains the most important parts of the lyrics.
Now the album finally got released - some great heavy metal tracks which tell the enthralling, gloomy story of Vincent O'Leary, in combination with my artwork, so go and buy the CD people!:]
I really liked the tracks in the end even if I'm not that much in that kind of music usualy. The story is quit...weird at some points and I really have to point out that I'm ONLY responsible for the drawings.xD

I know that there are some bad mistakes relating perspective and proportion and even colour...^^° but I was 17 at that time so don't be too harsh please.:3 I really gave my best and put all my heart in it.<3








These are just a few of the pages. If you're interested in the whole comic buy the album!:P
Alternatively you can just follow this Link.:D


No comments:

Post a Comment