Pages

Anja's Artblog

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Ocean Tales - W.I.P. -II-

Some more steps of my newest artwork.:) I really enjoy painting such a huge and detailed picture again finally.:D (okay it's only A3 but for me thats huge ^-^)


Octopus...'head' thingy (I know, it's way to small for the huge heads they have..^^°)
Anatomy fail -.-


Defining the tentacles.:D I loved them at first and hated them at the end. haha
Although I've not even painted all eight of them. ._.
The details and folds of the skirt have also been quite time-consuming, and I wasn't really sure if the violet would work, but I quite like it this way.:3



Some details so far.:D
Again, these are just very blurred photographs...
I'll take the finished painting to the Uni tomorrow to scann it there.:3

No comments:

Post a Comment