Pages

Anja's Artblog

Sunday 12 February 2012

For my beloved ones


 


So this is a portrait of my little baby sister who grew up way to fast...
For her 19th birthday already, gosh I miss her so much!
Featuring her two super cute bunnies and her pet owl. c:

I tried working in a mixed media/collage style and absolutely enjoyed it!

Actually she's not that dark and her hair isn't that white either (but it is indeed curly, fluffy and voluminous like this!)...it's not a realistic portrait anyway and  I simply liked the contrast so I went with it.


This is for my beloved mum, who asked me for a design she could burn into wood, to use it as a name plate. Those cranes represent our whole family and the blank space is for our address. I can't wait to see the finished plate - she's really good at this! And I'm very glad she was so pleased with the design.c:

3 comments:

  1. wow, deine schwester kann sich glücklich schätzen :D tolle arbeit, ich finde es weiterhin unheimlich spannend, deine ganzen werke zu sehen, du hast einfach einen tollen, sehr inspirierenden stil :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank für dein liebes Feedback und das andauernde Interesse an meinen Arbeiten! C:
      Es freut mich sehr, dass du Gefallen daran hast.

      Delete
  2. oaaah (*-*)
    ja Dianas Augen- und Haarfarbe sinds wirklich nicht xD aber es sieht toll aus!
    Die Augeeeeeeeen <3 und die Häschen omg!
    Und von dem Kranich-Design bin ich auch begeistert! (O_O) und ich glaub ich weiß welcher für wen von euch steht x3 hrhr
    Toller Eintrag mal wieder love~

    ReplyDelete