Pages

Anja's Artblog

Friday 20 September 2013

Tea.Time


Hello guys,

Sorry about not uploading anything during the last months, I sort of needed an online break. But I'm back now. And have been really productive in the meantime. :)

This is a small illustration I did for this wonderful frame I found in a local charity shop last month. The clock is actually working, I'm so in love with it. Still I need to sell it because I'm moving away soon and have to get rid of some stuff.
If someone of you would like this as a decoration for their bedroom or something just leave me a message, otherwise I'll be selling it at next weeks local arts fair. :>

The dimensions of the frame/clock are:  19x37cm

Here are some more photographs:

 
 
 

And some w.i.p. of the illustration:

 
 
 

Take care and thank you for watching,
Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment